Znajdź opowiadanie:

"IT'S A ROBBERY" - xKaterine

(By przejść do bloga, kliknij w obrazek)



FRAGMENT:

„- “We'll have to wait for the application to be accepted. I guess it'll be another quarter, maximum. Coffee?”  The bank manager nodded his finger at the woman that was hanging around the back office. She probably has been doing the worst job and simply serving beverages to the rest of the employees.
- “No, thanks. Honestly, I'm really glad I came down to you. I guess it's not that easy to get a loan of €10,000. I'm pleased you helped me, Mr... Schneider.”
- “You were extremely convincing. If everything works, you'll owe me a cup of coffee.”
- “You'll get one in a moment” I laughed when I noticed that the same woman in the back office had started to bustle with an electric kettle.  “You're a really great man.” I concluded.
-  “Don't exaggerate, huh?” I spotted a blush on his cheek since he had cleared his throat starting to segregate a pile of papers on his desk. I didn't mean to show him up though. I just stated the fact. I was sure that no one else from the bank would agree to hide the truth on an application for a credit in such a big sum. Who would give a loan to a nineteen-year-old guy with no job, no business activity, in addition, who's still dependent on his parents though? I needed that amount of money to selfishly make my dreams come true and fly away to Los Angeles. I could stay there forever if only I could find a job and a relatively cheap place to stay. I didn't want to look ahead to the future though. I just wanted to go there.”

autorka: xkaterine

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.